ADHL Anti Digital Hate League & The AEBL Anti Ethnic Bias League
The ADHL is a board of adivsors who reviews and designates groups as either compliant or non compliant with our
policies regarding justice, fairness, and hate.
- All ethnicities and religions should be treated with dignity.
- Unions, Universities, Politicians, Priests/Bishops should respect all ethnicities. From Native Americans,
to India, to Asia, to Scandanavia, to the Philippines, to Arabia, to Russia and Africa, ALL people and
minorities must be treated without bigotry and ethnic divisiveness.
- Families and children should not be exposed to hate and intolerance.
- Universities should not inflict hate and intolerance.
- Search Engines and Internet news services should not inflice hate and intolerance.
- National Political parties should not inflice hate and intolerance and any party with a history of hate and
promoting slavery should be disbanded.
- Unions should not inflice hate and intolerance.
- Professional sports teams should not inflice hate and intolerance toward any race, gender or creed.
- Religions, Seminaries, Priests, and Bishops should abstain from political bias and should not inflice hate
and intolerance toward anyone based on their race, creed, or ethnicity.