Ethics - Commission for Truth and Justice
- Dignity of the Human Beings regardless of Ethnicity, Creed, or Religion
- Human Rights for All People Under the Law
- Fairness - The equal and fair treatment of all etnicities from (Eurasia Europe, Arabia, India, Asia) North
America, Australia, Africa, Latin America and Pacific Islanders.
- Real Diversity - Including etnicities of: (Greater Eurasia including Europe, Arabia, India, Asia,
Russia and Scandanivia), North America, Australia, Africa, Latin America and Pacific Islanders.
- Primacy of the Common Good for All People
- Access and Dignity of work and rights for workers.
- Protecting the Most Vulernable including Children, Widows and Orphans.